Sometimes the very thing that is causing a lack of creativity in our lives is ourselves. We hold ourselves back for many different reasons; it could be because we are afraid to change, fearful we will be ridiculed, or we may be troubled by the thought of failure. The following questions can be a good place to start unlocking the inner you and in doing so you will release your creativity.
- What truly motivates or inspires you?
- What do you love doing?
- What are you good or exceptional at doing?
- What do you do efficiently or what do you produce easily?
- What do you like to read, research or study on your own time?
- What are your hobbies and what do you do with your spare time?
- What work will you do if money wasn’t an issue?
- What work will you do if you weren’t trying to please anyone in you life?
Don’t be afraid to be honest with yourself. No one else needs to look at your answers, many times people find it difficult to say good things about themselves-don’t do that here. Be entirely truthful in your answers and you may find this activity is just what you needed to pursue your true happiness.
activity adopted from: http://www.it-career-coach.net/2009/10/24/discover-your-inner-hero/