Here we are again after a crazy week! Lots of positives and feeling a bit overwhelmed, in a good way. Here’s my list:
- I heard back from Amanda at Sprout Online Magazine and I will be in the next issue of Sprout (which will be all about joy) PLUS I’ll be featured in her Community Garden section so I’ll be in there twice! I can’t wait.
- I still love watching the geese grow. It brings out my inner child. They are getting so big.
- Week two is coming to a completion on my ecourse and I’m really enjoying the process with everyone. Some great online courses are going to come out of this class!
- If you read last week’s post, good news, my caller ID no longer reads Huong Tha Duon when I call someone. It actually shows me now!
- Had my accountability check in with my friend, Tonya, Friday night and, after sharing all I had accomplished, I really had to say WOW. I knew I’d been busy and lots of it was on behind-the-scenes business stuff but I had no idea how much I had actually completed until I went through it all. Yay!
- Looking forward to some R+R this weekend.
- Had an awesome time Thursday with my friends, Karen Karsten and Mickey Mikeworth, and a new friend, also named Michelle, at a Wine and Canvas event. It was held at Dixie’s in St. Paul and we had a great time laughing and painting. I highly recommend one of these events if you get a chance to attend. PS No my picture didn’t turn out. I thought we were going to have more time to finish the grassy area but we didn’t get more time so I have one layer that’s too light by far for the grass. Doesn’t matter, though, because I had such a good time.
So sorry there aren’t more photos. I’ll add if I can and the important thing was to share my bliss:)
Thanks again to Liv Lane for the reminder to remember and celebrate the blissful moments of my week.