A guest post from Beata Rydeen. A big thank you for sharing herself with us. Please be sure to check out her site using the links below.
“Fast away the old year passes”
How did it suddenly get to be 2013? I’m not quite ready yet! Are you? I’m sending out my annual “Planner” questions for you to review. I invite you to take some time to consider what you want to leave behind, or put in the trash, in order to make room for new beginnings, new plans and new ways of being. Light a candle to represent releasing old patterns and freeing energy for the coming year.
One way to turn your intentions into reality is to write them down. Another way is to share those intentions with someone else. So, find a friend, share your answers and walk with confidence into the New Year. The possibilities for 2013 are amazing if you just pay attention.
Reflect and Celebrate 2012
- List all of your accomplishments from this past year! Celebrate!
- What did you learn as a result of your accomplishments?
- What did you intend to complete, but didn’t? Did it matter?
Look Forward with new eyes to 2013
- Identify the relationships, places, circumstances, unfinished business, and worries that drain your energy. Which of these energy drainers are you willing to eliminate, resolve, or reframe in the New Year? How will you do that?
- When personal values are congruent with day-to-day activities, they produce energy and passion. What is your passion? What will you do to more fully align your values and passions in the coming year?
- What are your three most important intentions for 2013?
Happy New Year everyone! Thank you! You are awesome! I appreciate your continued interest and support. I hope you will share this wisdom with a friend. Ciao! Beata
Beáta works co-creatively with women on issues related to work-life decisions and mid-life transitions. In her whole-life coaching process, Beáta incorporates spirit-centered inquiry, assisting clients to get to the heart of what really matters. You can view her website here for more information.